Electronics Express Black Friday Ad
No gadget is safe from Ebony Friday. From just-released coffee machines to calorie-tracking wearables, these gadgets begin at just $69.
- Get a jump start in your fitness goals with this particular hard-to-beat bargain from Staples. Buy any wearable tech in-store or online and get a $25 prepaid Visa card via mail. Assuming you use the $25 card, it is among the best wearable tech deals we have seen this Black Friday.
- The Fitbit Flex monitors your steps, calories, length, and sleep. Even though it struck this price when before (final December), it is a tremendously rare price for a still preferred physical fitness tracker. In addition, it beats Kohl's Ebony Friday cost, which costs $6 more.
- Amazon's Fire television is a well-polished set-top streamer, particularly if you should be already an Amazon Prime customer. At this price, it is a buck under our forecast because of this streamer. Alternatively, Meijer offer the Fire television at this same cost. Honorable mention would go to hhgregg, that is supplying it for a buck much more.
- Best purchase is slashing the values of both the Pebble base model together with Pebble Steel, making both watches an intelligent buy. The original Pebble will fall to $80, beating our previous reduced by $19; similarly, the Pebble metal will surpass its past most readily useful cost by $20.
- You know one person who desires Beats headsets the holiday breaks. If so, they're the most affordable set of Beats Solo HD earphones we've seen. (This is the price we usually see for refurb designs.) We advice deciding on Best Buy's deal, which beats Target's price by $18.
Gadgets will be the essence of every Ebony Friday bargain that are simply a number of well known gizmo deals at this time. Make sure you always check straight back as extra electronics discounts are added.
Excited for Ebony Friday deals? Start thinking about subscribing on DealNews Select Newsletter to have a regular recap of all our discounts; you never know when a Black Friday cost will likely be circulated! You are able to download the DealNews software, take a look at the most recent Black Friday advertisements, or find out more buying guidance.
DealNews can be paid by businesses pointed out in this specific article. Unless marked as a "Sponsored Deal, " the viewpoints expressed listed below are those for the author while having not already been reviewed or recommended because of the organizations mentioned. Take note that, although costs occasionally fluctuate or expire unexpectedly, all services and products and discounts discussed inside feature were available at the lowest total cost we could discover at the time of publication (unless otherwise specified).
Share this article
How many tickets does Ticketmaster sell a day? In a year? - Quora
According to the Live Nation (which acquired Ticketmaster) 10K filed in February 2012, they sold 141,368,000 tickets in 2011, or 387,310/day. They didn't provide a regional breakdown, but they did by event type (in thousands per year):
- Concerts - 71,044
- Sports - 26,768
- Arts & Theater - 21,513
- Family - 14,176
- Other - 7,867
Other category includes tickets for comedy shows, facility tours, donations,
lectures, seminars and cinemas.