Black Friday Nabi 2
There is no question your Nabi 2 is the absolute best tablet on the market created simply for young ones. Once I reviewed it back Summer, we arrived away impressed with whatever Fuhu was able to bring into this device, all while maintaining the price around $200 (that has been, naturally, before the Nexus 7 had been established, so a $200 tablet that did not suck was impressive in itself). The create is solid, it is packed into brim with educational software, and also the Monarch UI is a fantastic and intuitive interface for young ones. In short, it is a fantastic little bit of kit for children.
When I've already said, this revolutionary product generally offers for about $200. But, if you struck up Wal-Mart beginning at 8PM Thanksgiving night, you'll score one just for $130. That is an insane deal on a genuine tablet - not some crap tossed collectively from two-year old equipment that manufacturer X had laying around.
- Display: 7" 1024x600
- Processor: 1.3Ghz quad-core Tegra 3
- RAM: 1GB
- Storage: 8GB, microSD card slot
- Digital camera: 2MP front-facing digital camera with 720p video capture
- Ports: microUSB, miniHDMI, 3.5mm headphone jack
- Battery: 4, 000mAh
- OS: Android Os 4.0.4
- Measurements: 6.05" x 8.69" x 1.14" (with bumper instance); 1.31 weight
- Price: $199
- A long time: The Nabi 2 suits age groups from Pre-K to around 5th level, but particular aspects get a little above that range.